I started this website to record and share everything I've had to do while learning how to invest. Several years ago I had no idea what an RRSP account was, what mutual funds were, or how much those 2% fund fees really cost over time. I didn't know how to transfer money from my checking account to my investment account - I did not know a lot of things. It took me a while to understand and organize everything in my head so I thought it might be smart to put it all together and share it online.
My recently updated notes
· How to move RESP accounts from one bank to another
· Creating a new RESP account at Questrade - step-by-step
· Setup PC Financial banking to transfer money to your TFSA account
· Norbert's Gambit - Questrade chat to request journal of funds
Suggested discussions and links
· The TFSA guide
· What I've learned switching mortgage lenders...
· Tangerine Expands Its Lineup
· Have a rental property? Show me your numbers
· sherpa.tax - Find out every single Canadian tax credit you're eligible for in less than 10 minutes. For free.